Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Kiwisport/Cricket! Part 4


WALT: Reflect on my kiwisport and cricket.

























What problems did you encounter while you were at Kiwisport? How did you solve them?
I was struggling when we were playing cricket because most of the times when I was trying to hit the ball I always miss it.  I also need to work on controlling the ball and keep it inside of the square.  I solved this by taking tomas advice by aiming and keep on eye on the ball.  Next time I could hit the ball softly so the other person doesn't have to run to it and also more time playing.

How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)
I felt excited because I just like hitting the ball and I versing other people so then I can tell what they need to work on and what they are really good at.  I was also a bit tired because I had less sleep because I had to babysit my little sister while my mum went to work.  You have no idea how long can they stay up!

What parts of it did you like? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)
My favourite part of kiwisport was when we learnd about " double".  I was really excited to play this because I got to play with different people which I haven't played with and I builded positive relationships with others.  I also like how we get to play more and less lessons.  I now know what a double is and know how to play the game.

What parts of it did you dislike? Why?  (Give at least 2 reasons)
I didn't like when we were doing cricket because most of us had more turns then us and most of us was mucking around in kiwisport which we had less time playing tennis.

What did this weeks lesson  tell you about yourself and how you learn?
I have starting to make progress in my tennis because now I know how to serve and and I can  control the speed of my htting.  I also gone a bit better when I am hitting but I still need working on it.

What would you like to spend more time on during Kiwisport?
I would like to spend more time learning a bit more how to serve and having more time to practicing hitting the ball over the net and that you have to be serious about it because they peter have come here to teach us and if we are just mucking around well that is just a waste of time for peter to come. 

What's the one thing that you have seen in your classmates' during Kiwisport  that you would like to try  next time?
I would like to have more control when I am hitting because when I saw fe'ao hitting it he had great speed and he was able to get more points for his team.  So that's one thing I would like to improve.

Here are some photos from our kiwisport!









No comments:

Post a Comment