Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwisport Reflection!




WALT: Reflect on Kiwisport.
Malo Lelei and greetings to you all. Today the Kia Manawanui syndicate had kiwisport. I really enjoyed it and I think that everyone enjoyed it too!
I have created a drawing that I wrote about in kiwisport. Down below are questions about kiwisport. Task Link
What problems did you encounter while you were at Kiwisport? How did you solve them?One thing that I struggle in kiwisport was controlling my speed. When I hit the ball I lose my control of it. I solve the problem by hitting it more slower and also don't give it to much power into it.
How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)
I actually felt excited because each week we get to learn new skills and I like learning new things and giving it a go. Also what I like about it is that you get to hit the ball and verse each other(which is my favourite).
What parts of it did you like? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons)
My favourite part of kiwisport would have to do the smash and versing each other. I like how we did the smash because now I know how to do it and it was really enjoyable. I like being competitive because it will help me step up my confidence and show others what I can do and what I can't do.
What parts of it did you dislike? Why?  (Give at least 2 reasons)
I didn't like playing cricket out in the field because you get itchy really easily and it was really hard to run and get the ball. When we always have to freeze when Ms Komor spots someone going in front of them getting the ball( which is not safe). I just wish they could've had listen in the first time so that we could have more time doing tennis.
What did this weeks lesson  tell you about yourself and how you learn?
This tells me that I am up for a challenge and I like trying new things and trying my best in everything.

What would you like to spend more time on during Kiwisport?
I would like to work on , on my hitting. To lower my speed down and also remember what the instructions are. And also working on my back hand grip.

What's the one thing that you have seen in your classmates' during Kiwisport  that you would like to try next time?
When we were playing cricket I saw that aumau and the other boys got into the position when you are hitting.  They hit it really far and that's what I would like to do get more homeruns and also know how to do the cricket position.


No comments:

Post a Comment