Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Blog Commenting - Lydia Bloomfield

Hello and greetings to you all.  Welcome back to my blog.  I am so happy that I am back blogging.  This post will be about blog commenting.  I chose lydia to comment on her blog.  I chose lydia because she is someone you can look up to.  She is the number 1 best friend( true!) , She is so encouraging to others and she is loyal to others.  She is a young lady who is intelligence , always having a growth mindset in her learning.  She has inspired me and hopefully as a student council leader that she could inspire you like how she inspired me.

IALT:  Give positive feedback to others.
I visited lydia's blog and the first thing that got my attention was her "Weeknd's Reflection".  The bright colour of the pictures just got my attention and the detail of her reflection.  
Here is the comment that I left for her:


You should go and check out lydia's blog.  It is amazing and right on.  I have added the link of her blog so that you can go visit and check out what lydia have learnd( and also the kia manawanui syndicate).

Image result for blog commenting sites

Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment